The Loud House is an American animated television series created by animator and comic illustrator Chris Savino for Nickelodeon. The series revolves around the chaotic everyday life of a boy named Lincoln Loud, who is the middle child and only son in a large family of eleven children. It is set in a fictional town in Michigan called Royal Woods which is based on Chris Savino's hometown of Royal Oak. The series was pitched to the network in 2013 as a two-minute short film entered in the annual Animated Shorts Program. It was greenlighted for production the following year. Episodes are produced at Nickelodeon Animation Studio in Burbank, California and animated by the Canadian studio Jam Filled Toronto. The series is based on Savino's own childhood growing up in a large family, and its animation is largely influenced by newspaper comic strips.
- Collin Dean as Lincoln
- Grey Griffin as Lily / Lana / Lola
- Lara Jill Miller as Lisa
- Jessica DiCicco as Lucy / Lynn Jr.
- Cristina Pucelli as Luan
- Nika Flutterman as Luna
- Liliana Mumy as Leni
- Catherine Taber as Lori
- Brian Stepanek as Lynn Loud Sr.
- Jill Tally as Rita Loud
- Dee Bradley Baker as Charles / Cliff
- John DiMaggio as Mr. Grouse / Flip / Chunk
- Carlos Pena as Bobby
- Breanna Yde as Ronnie Anne
- Caleel Harris as Clyde
- Michael McDonald as Howard McBride
- Wayne Brady as Harold McBride
- 28th GLAAD Media Awards